As a family of five with three hungry kids having an organized and functional pantry is crucial to my daily routine. But over the years, my pantry had become a cluttered mess of half-empty bags and random items scattered about. I knew it was time for a pantry makeover, and I was excited to get started.
The first step was to empty everything in the pantry and assess what I had. I was surprised by how much-expired food I found, and I quickly tossed anything that was past its prime. With a clean slate, I was ready to start fresh.
The first thing I did was give the pantry a fresh coat of paint. I chose a light, neutral color that would make the space feel bright and airy. It only took a few hours, but the transformation was incredible. The pantry looked so much cleaner and more inviting.
Next, I added a few decorative touches to make the pantry feel more personalized. I lined the walls between the shelves with colorful contact paper, which added a pop of color and pattern to the space.
Next, I turned my attention to storage. I had been using a mishmash of bins and containers that didn't fit together, so I invested in a set of matching clear plastic containers. They were perfect for storing things like pasta, cereal, and snacks, and the uniform look made the pantry feel more cohesive. I also added gray baskets to contain the rest of the loose items and make better use of the space.
Overall, I am thrilled with how my pantry makeover turned out. It may seem like a small thing, but having an organized and attractive pantry has made a big difference in my daily routine. I no longer waste time searching for things or dealing with expired food, and we all enjoy our refreshed organized pantry.
If you're considering a pantry makeover of your own, I highly recommend it!
Paint: Valspar from Lowe's - Alabaster
Paper: EasyLiner Adhesive Prints
Storage Bins: Elyum Airtight Food Storage Containers
Storage Baskets: Plastic Storage Baskets - Small Pantry Organization
Bag Organzier: Zip Lock Bags
Plastic Wrap Organizer: Plastic Wrap Dispenser
Pantry Organization ideas
Keeping a well-organized pantry can be a game-changer when it comes to meal planning and preparation. Not only does it make finding ingredients easier, but it can also save time, reduce waste, and make your kitchen look and feel more organized. Here are some tips to help you organize your pantry:
- Take everything out of your pantry: The first step in organizing your pantry is to take everything out of it. This will help you see what you have, what needs to be thrown away, and what needs to be restocked.
- Categorize your items: Once everything is out of the pantry, start categorizing your items into groups such as canned goods, pasta and grains, baking supplies, snacks, and so on. This will make it easier to find what you need when you need it.
- Use containers and labels: Invest in a set of clear containers and label them with the name of the ingredient inside. This not only looks great but it also helps you see when you're running low on a certain ingredient.
- Keep the most used items at eye level: Keep the most used items such as cereals, snacks, and condiments at eye level so you can quickly grab them when needed.
- Use the back of the door: If your pantry has a door, you can use the back of it to hang small shelves or organizers for spices, snacks, and other small items.
By following these tips, you can keep your pantry organized and make meal planning and preparation much easier. Remember to always keep it clean and tidy and you'll be amazed at how much time and energy you can save in the kitchen. Below are some of my favoirte items I use to keep y pantry organzied. Check them out.
These spiral hair curlers are great option for creating gorgeous curls. They work best on longer hair. They are soft, reusable and most importantly you don't use any heat, so your hair won't get damaged.
Check them out here Spiral Hair Curlers
40pcs Hair Curlers Spiral Hair Curlers for Long Hair, No Heat Curlers 22inch/55cm Magic Curls Hair Rollers with Styling Hooks Heatless Hair Curlers Styling Kit
The SmallRig 32" (80cm) Photography Reflector is an excellent addition to any photographer's kit. It is a 5-in-1 collapsible circular light reflector that comes with a translucent, silver, gold, white, and black cover. The handles on the reflector make it easy to hold and position, and the size of the reflector is perfect for portability and ease of use.
The translucent cover is perfect for diffusing harsh light, while the silver cover adds a cool-toned reflective surface for increasing contrast and making shadows more pronounced. The gold cover adds a warm, sunny tone to the light and is great for enhancing skin tones and creating a natural-looking glow. The white cover is perfect for filling in shadows and adding a subtle highlight, while the black cover is ideal for blocking out unwanted light and creating deep shadows.
The carrying bag is also a nice touch, making it easy to transport the reflector to different locations. It is also a great way to keep the different covers organized and protected.
Overall, the SmallRig 32" (80cm) Photography Reflector is a great product for photographers of all levels. It is well-made, versatile, and easy to use. The different covers provide a range of options for manipulating light, and the handles make it easy to hold and position. I highly recommend this reflector to anyone looking to take their photography to the next level.
Click there to purchase: Reflector
Books books books!!!
As an avid reader, you know the power of books to transport you to different worlds, teach you new things, and inspire you in countless ways. Reading has been a passion of mine, and I always have a book (or two) on hand, whether I am at home, on the go, or even on vacation. Here are a few book recommendations that you've particularly enjoyed:
- The Four Winds" by Kristin Hannah, which is a powerful historical fiction novel set during the Great Depression in the United States. The book follows the story of a woman named Elsa who is forced to leave her home in Texas and embark on a difficult journey with her children to California in search of a better life. Buy Here.
- "Before We Were Yours" by Lisa Wingate. This historical fiction novel is based on the true story of Georgia Tann and the Tennessee Children's Home Society, which was a notorious organization that kidnapped and sold children for profit in the mid-20th century. This one will make you cry. Buy Here.
- "Barefoot" by Elin Hilderbrand. This novel is set on the island of Nantucket, and follows the story of a woman named Vicki who is battling cancer and decides to spend the summer at her family's beach house with her adult children. Buy Here
- "Verity" by Colleen Hoover. This psychological thriller follows the story of an author named Lowen who is hired to complete a bestselling series after the original author, Verity Crawford, is injured in an accident. The ending will make you go HM???...... Buy Here
Summer dresses 2023
Summer dresses in 2023 are all about comfort and style. Expect to see a lot of flowy fabrics, pastel colors, and playful patterns. Whether you prefer maxi, midi, or mini lengths, there's a summer dress for every occasion. From casual picnics to weddings and everything in between, a summer dress is a go-to staple that will never go out of style. So, go ahead and add a few to your wardrobe, and get ready to embrace the sunshine in style!
Here are some of my favorites for those summer pictures they come in a variety of fun colors too.
For more styles visit ZESICA store.